We are now back at this familiar crossroad. It’s not at all unexpected, since it happens every year.
It’s that moment when you get to look back at your year, smile, perhaps feel a bit sad, but definitely hopeful that the next year will be much better.
What did 2014 mean for me?
To answer that, I will have to go over the list I made here last year.
In 2014 I will…
- write on this blog
- get a least one more IT certification
- spend more time with my family and my friends
- create at least one website that has at least 1000 unique visitors/month
- see the aurora borealis AKA the northern lights
I managed to accomplish all but one of the things on that list, to “see the aurora borealis AKA the northern lights”. That will have to be moved to next year’s list.
But 2014 meant a lot more for me. One of the reasons for that is because I finally got to see New York. It was amazing, and it was also another experience that has broadened my horizon.
Also, let’s not forget that this blog turns 1 year today.
Did I write as much as I hoped ? No, but overall it was a great experience and I learned a lot, so I enjoyed every step of the way.
In 2015 I will…
- spend at least the same amount of time with my family and friends
- write more on the blog
- finally see the Aurora Borealis with my eyes wide open
- try to give more back by contributing to a cause greater than myself
I wish you all a happy new year and lots of good health.